TODAY’s the day students from across the UK can enter our competition for a chance to win a £2,500 cash prize and be crowned as our Hook-up Engineer.
You will be rewarded with your very own blog series to write about your sexapades on a 4-week University Tour. You’ll not only be getting cash rich, you’ll be helping thousands of students learn the best ways to pull.
Read our original competition post to remind yourself of the full details.
To enter the competition please download the application form below and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midday 11/09/15.
We shall announce the winner on the Shag At Uni website by 15/09/15. Good luck!
Download: Hook-up Engineer Application Form
By submitting your application form to us you agree to the below T&Cs:
– You must be aged 18 years or over to apply for this competition.
– You must be a resident of the UK and studying either part time or full time at an institution with university status.
– The ‘Hook-up Engineer’ will be referred to as the ‘Competition’ here on in.
– The student who we determine as the winner will be referred to as the ‘Winner’ here on in.
– The prize elements that make up the total prize on offer will be referred to as the ‘Prize Package’ here on in.
– The Competition is being offered on behalf of Shag At Uni by Teen Star Limited, located at: Unit 11 Hove Business Centre, Fonthill Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 6HA
– Students wishing to apply for the Competition must fully complete an application form available for download from the Shag At Uni website and e-mail it to us at: email@example.com no later than midday on 11/09/15.
– The Winner will be selected by Teen Star Ltd and announced on the Shag At Uni website no later than 15/09/15.
– The Winner’s Prize Package will consist of two elements:
1. £1,000 cash.
2. A ‘University Tour’ package which comprises of: an opportunity to visit a minimum of four university towns across the UK, all accommodation and travel fully paid for, a £1,500 cash prize and a platform on the Shag At Uni website to blog about their experience and share their strategies on how best to get sex.
– Winner is automatically eligible to claim both prize elements.
– In the avoidance of doubt, in the event Winner opts to decline Element 2, they forfeit the £1,500 cash prize rewarded as part of the University Tour package.
– If Winner only completes their University Tour in part, e.g. does not travel to all of the allocated university towns, departs a university town early, or decides to alter the schedule in any shape or form, or in any other way we deem; Teen Star Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the £1,500 cash prize.
– Winner agrees to use their professional opinion as ‘Hook-up Engineer’ to determine which university town is the easiest to score sex in and to publicly announce his/her choice by visiting the university town one final time to make this declaration. Teen Star Limited will organise and pay for any travel or accommodation arrangements for this day for the Winner. Winner agrees to make themselves available for one full day to perform this declaration at the beginning of November and also agrees to partake in any publicity efforts to promote this part of the Competition.
– The £1,500 cash prize, given as part of the University Tour package, will be given to Winner on successful completion of their University Tour and on the date agreed where Winner issues their decision on which university town is the easiest to score sex in.
– Schedule of travel plans including accommodation, travel arrangements, dates and times will be organised by Teen Star Ltd and sent to Winner at the earliest opportunity.
– No part of this prize package is transferable.
– To clarify this is not a job opportunity with Shag At Uni or Teen Star Ltd. Winner will not be an employee of Teen Star Ltd and any content submitted by Winner in relation to Competition such as; entries for the blog series, will be done on an unpaid basis.
– Candidate accepts before entering Competition that aside from receiving the Competition’s prize package, they will not be compensated any further under any circumstances by Teen Star Ltd unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing.
– Winner will communicate with Teen Star Ltd, at the earliest opportunity, their preferred days of the week to go on the University Tour.
– All travel and accommodation arrangements of the University Tour will be determined by Teen Star Ltd.
– All travel and accommodation arrangements will be booked and paid for by Teen Star Ltd in advance of travel. Winner will not be reimbursed for any additional purchases made unless explicit written permission has been given.
– Winner will spend two days and one night at each university town.
– The University Tour will visit a minimum of four university towns.
– The University Tour will last four consecutive weeks with a different university town being visited each week.
– The University Tour must fall within the dates 21/09/15 – 01/11/15.
– If Winner and Teen Star Ltd are unable to agree on specific dates for the University Tour, this element of the prize package will be withdrawn and Winner will only be eligible for Element 1 of prize package.
– Winner must adhere to travel plans set out by Teen Star Limited or forfeit Element 2 of the prize package.
– Blog posts should be delivered to Teen Star Limited no later than 24 hours after they visit each university town.
– Blog posts (with photos and video) must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Blog posts may be edited and used in whatever way Teen Star Limited deems appropriate.
– For the avoidance of doubt, Winner transfers ownership of all material submitted (including but limited to: writing, photos, video) to Teen Star Limited. Candidate also ensures that all material submitted is their’s to submit.
– Winner is not an employee of Teen Star Limited. So Winner will be responsible for their own well-being on their University Tour and must take any steps they deem necessary to protect themselves, including but not limited to: purchasing their own insurance, first aid kit etc.
– Winner grants us their unreserved permission to use their text, pictures, video and their identity for the purposes of promoting Shag At Uni.
– Winner agrees to partake in promotional activity to help promote the Competition and the website. Winner will make themself available for interview requests, television appearances and anything else of this nature.
– We reserve the right to extend or shorten any of the Competition dates at any time, including the application process, the University Tour and the Competition itself.
– We reserve the right to add or remove any part of the Competition Prize Package without notice.
– We reserve the right to withdraw the Competition at any time. Shag At Uni will not be obliged to place a notice or otherwise notify of the Competition’s withdrawal.